Subject: HCCH 2024 General Circular 14 – 9 July
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 18:44:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 General Circular 14 – 9 July

The PB is pleased to present the Members with the following information
relating to newly accessible documents and future meetings.

I. Action items / deadlines

Members are requested to keep in mind the following deadlines. The most
urgent deadlines are noted in red for visibility:

11 July:
 	 End of the one-month period to approve the final revised version
of Prel. Doc. No 10 of June 2024 on Revised Request for Return Recommend
Model Form and new Request for Access Recommended Model Form under the
1980 Child Abduction Convention
23 August:	 Deadline to register for the meeting of the Standing
Committee on 29 August
13 September:	 Deadline for comments on Prel. Doc. No 9 of July 2024
with the first revised draft of the 1996 Country Profile
26 September:	 End of the six-month voting period on the admission of
the Kingdom of Bahrain as a Member of the HCCH

II. Upcoming meetings and events

Overview of upcoming meetings and events

All circulars are available on the Secure Portal
<https://www.hcch.net/en/login>  of the HCCH website under “Governance”
then “Circulars”.

Date 	Event 	Venue / Format
29 August	 Meeting of the Standing Committee
(see Financial Circular No 10(24)) 	In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
24-27 September	 Malta V
(see Focused Circular No 21(24))	 In person in Valetta, Malta
2 and 23 October (tentative)	 WG 1996 Convention (Country Profile +
Model Form)
(see Focused Circular No 49(24))	 Online via the Teams platform
7-9 October 	Digital Tokens Project: Second working meeting	 In person
at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
28 October – 1 November	 WG on Jurisdiction 	In person in Tokyo
(with the possibility for remote participation)
4-8 November	 WG on Parentage / Surrogacy	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
12-14 November	 EG on CBDCs: Second working meeting	 In person at the
PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)

III. Available on the HCCH website

a. WG on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption

The following document is now available:

Prel. Doc. No 8A of June 2024	 Report of the third meeting of the
Working Group on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption (June
2024) –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/af60d86d-e456-4b83-b11f-27ad99e354b7.pdf>
French version

This document will be presented to the 2025 meeting of CGAP. More
information about CGAP 2025 will be shared in due course.

b. Country Profile 1996 Convention

As announced in Focused Circular No 49(24) of 9 July, the following
document is now available:

Prel. Doc. No 9 of July 2024 (first revised version) 	Draft Country
Profile for the 1996 Child Protection Convention (track
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/855e4960-e8b5-4be0-92c9-c1aff3a5bba3.pdf>
changes version) / (clean
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2fe04737-2800-45db-b28b-f5f51dcd9c2f.pdf>
version)

Comments should be submitted in a separate document by e-mail to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  no later than Friday
13 September 2024 at 5.00 p.m. (CEST).

Subject to the number and nature of comments received, the WG may meet
again on Wednesday 2 and Wednesday 23 October 2024 (from 1.00 to 5.00 p.m.
(CEST)). Meeting dates will be confirmed by Tuesday 17 September 2024.

IV. Available on the Secure Portal

Revised Request for Return Recommend Model Form and new Request for Access
Recommended Model Form under the 1980 Child Abduction Convention

The following document is available on the Secure Portal under “Special
Commission Meetings” then “Special Commission on the 1980 Child Abduction
Convention & the 1996 Child Protection Convention”:

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of June 2024 	 Revised Request
for Return Recommend Model Form and new Request for Access Recommended
Model Form under the 1980 Child Abduction Convention (track change version
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcc83efb-1aae-4600-9a76-6180481c411c.pdf> )
/ (clean version
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/62326ee1-7133-42b9-b349-6b17c3754a8d.pdf> )

Focused Circular No 43(24) opened a one-month period during which Members
are invited to approve the final revised version of Prel. Doc. No 10 of
June 2024. Members are invited to send their written comments, including
any objections, in a separate document by e-mail to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  no later than Thursday 11 July 2024 at 5.00
p.m. (CEST). In the absence of any objection, the document will be taken
to be approved.

V. Miscellaneous

SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions

From 2 to 5 July 2024, the SC on the operation of the 1965 Service, 1970
Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions met in The Hague in
hybrid format and was attended by 260 participants in total. The C&R of
the meeting will be posted to the HCCH website in due course.

THE HAGUE, 9 July 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Member

  _____

a

 14e Circulaire générale de la HCCH de 2024 – 9 juillet

Le BP a le plaisir de présenter aux Membres les informations suivantes en
ce qui concerne la mise à disposition de nouveaux documents et la
programmation des réunions à venir.

I. Mesures à prendre / dates limites

Les Membres sont priés de garder à l’esprit les dates limites suivantes.
Les dates limites les plus urgentes sont indiquées en rouge pour plus de
visibilité :

11 juillet :
 	 Fin du délai d’un mois pour approuver la version révisée finale
du Doc. prél. No 10 de juin 2024 sur le Formulaire modèle recommandé
révisé pour les demandes de retour et le nouveau Formulaire modèle
recommandé pour les demandes relatives au droit de visite en vertu de la
Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980
23 août :	 Date limite d’inscription à la réunion du Comité
Permanent du 29 août
13 septembre :	 Date limite pour soumettre des commentaires sur le Doc.
prél. No 9 de juillet 2024 sur le premier projet révisé de Profil d’État
en vertu de la Convention de 1996
26 septembre :	 Fin de la période de vote de six mois sur l’admission du
Royaume de Bahreïn en qualité de Membre de la HCCH

II. Réunions et évènements à venir

Aperçu des réunions et évènements à venir

Toutes les circulaires sont disponibles sur le Portail sécurisé
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/secure-portal>  du site web de la HCCH sous les
rubriques « Gouvernance » puis « Circulaires ».

Date	 Évènement	 Lieu / Format
29 août	 Réunion du Comité permanent
(voir Circulaire sur les finances No 10(24))	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 24 au 27 septembre	 Malte V
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 21(24))	 En personne à La Valette (Malte)

Les 2 et 23 octobre (provisoire)	 Groupe de travail sur la
Convention de 1996 (Profil d’État + Formulaire modèle)
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 49(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams

Du 7 au 9 octobre 	Projet sur les jetons numériques : Deuxième
réunion de travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 28 octobre au premier novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la
compétence	 En personne à Tokyo
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 4 au 8 novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la Filiation / Gestation
pour autrui	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 12 au 14 novembre	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Deuxième réunion
de travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)

III. Disponible sur le site web de la HCCH

a. Groupe de travail sur les aspects financiers de l’adoption
internationale

Le document suivant est désormais disponible :

Doc. prél. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/af60d86d-e456-4b83-b11f-27ad99e354b7.pdf>
8A de juin 2024	 Rapport de la troisième réunion du Groupe de travail sur
les aspects financiers de l’adoption internationale (juin 2024) – version
française

Ce document sera présenté lors de la réunion de 2025 du CAGP. De plus
amples informations sur cette réunion suivront en temps utile.

b. Profil d’État en vertu de la Convention de 1996

Comme annoncé dans la Circulaire ciblée No 49(24) du 9 juillet, le
document suivant est désormais disponible :

Doc. prél. No 9 de juillet 2024 (première version révisée)	 Projet de
Profil d’État en vertu de la Convention Protection des enfants de 1996
(version
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/4f4ebdbd-58a6-41c0-8e62-592a5757d6cd.pdf>
en mode « suivi des modifications ») / (version propre
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f6aafb6c-12e1-4101-880d-25d974fc058d.pdf> )

Les commentaires doivent être soumis dans un document distinct par
courrier électronique à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] au plus tard le vendredi 13 septembre 2024, à 17 h
(heure d’été Europe centrale).

En fonction du nombre et de la nature des commentaires reçus, le Groupe de
travail pourra se réunir à nouveau les mercredis 2 et 23 octobre 2024 (de
13 h à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale)). Les dates de réunion seront
confirmées d’ici le mardi 17 septembre 2024.

IV. Disponible sur le Portail sécurisé

Formulaire modèle recommandé révisé pour les demandes de retour et nouveau
Formulaire modèle recommandé pour les demandes relatives au droit de
visite en vertu de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980

Le document suivant est disponible sur le Portail sécurisé sous les
rubriques « Réunions de la Commission spéciale » puis « Commission
spéciale sur le fonctionnement pratique de la Convention Enlèvement
d’enfants de 1980 et de la Convention Protection des enfants de 1996 ».

Doc. prél. No 10 (version révisée finale) de juin 2024 	 Formulaire modèle
recommandé révisé pour les demandes de retour et nouveau Formulaire modèle
recommandé pour les demandes relatives au droit de visite en vertu de la
Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 (version en mode «
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f2b4e11e-6ef6-496e-88bb-db5ab325e79d.pdf>
suivi des modifications ») / (version propre
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0d4f16e2-8d3e-4adf-9fcd-9db8443d7b00.pdf> )

La Circulaire ciblée No 43(24) a ouvert une période de consultation d’un
mois pendant laquelle les Membres sont invités à approuver la version
révisée finale du Doc. prél. No 10 de juin 2024. Les Membres sont invités
à envoyer leurs commentaires par écrit, y compris leurs éventuelles
objections, dans un document distinct à l’adresse
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] avant le jeudi 11
juillet 2024, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale). En l’absence
d’objection, le document sera considéré comme approuvé.

V. Divers

CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la
justice de 1980

Du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, la CS sur le fonctionnement des Conventions
Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980 s’est
réunie à La Haye en format hybride et a accueilli un total de 260
participants. Les C&R de la réunion seront publiées sur le site web de la
HCCH dès qu’elles seront disponibles.

LA HAYE, le 9 juillet 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membre

  _____

a

  14.ª Circular General de la HCCH de 2024 – 9 de julio

La OP se complace en presentar a los Miembros la siguiente información
relativa a nuevos documentos y reuniones futuras.

I. Acciones y fechas límite

Se ruega a los Miembros tener en cuenta las siguientes fechas límite. Las
más urgentes se señalan en rojo:

11 de julio:
 	 Fin del plazo de un mes para aprobar la revisión definitiva del
Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de junio de 2024 sobre la revisión del Formulario Modelo
Recomendado de Solicitud de Restitución y el nuevo Formulario Modelo
Recomendado para las Solicitudes relativas al Derecho de Visita (Convenio
sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980)
23 de agosto:	 Fecha límite para inscribirse a la reunión del Comité
Permanente del 29 de agosto
13 de septiembre:	 Fecha límite para enviar comentarios sobre el
Doc. Prel. N.º 9 de julio de 2024 con la primera versión revisada del
proyecto de Perfil de País para el Convenio de 1996
26 de septiembre:	 Cierre del plazo de votación de seis meses sobre
la admisión del Reino de Bahrein como Miembro de la HCCH

II. Próximas reuniones y eventos

Sinopsis de próximas reuniones y eventos

Todas las circulares están disponibles en el
<https://www.hcch.net/es/login> Portal Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH en
“Gobernanza” y luego “Circulares”.

Fecha 	Evento 	Lugar / Formato
29 de agosto	 Reunión del Comité Permanente
(Véase la Circular sobre Asuntos Financieros N.º 10(24)) 	En persona
en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
Del 24 al 27 de septiembre	 Malta V
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 21(24))	 En persona en La Valetta
(Malta)
2 y 23 de octubre (provisional)	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre el Convenio de
1996 (Perfil de País + Formulario Modelo)
(véase la Circular Específica N.º 49(24))	 En línea a través de la
plataforma Teams
Del 7 al 9 de octubre 	Proyecto sobre Tókenes: Segunda reunión de trabajo
En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
Del 28 de octubre al 1 de noviembre	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre
Jurisdicción 	En persona en Tokio (con posibilidad de participación a
distancia)
Del 4 al 8 de noviembre	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Filiación y Gestación por
Sustitución	 En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a
distancia)
Del 12 al 14 de noviembre	 Grupo de Expertos sobre CBDC: Segunda
reunión de trabajo	 En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de
participación a distancia)

III. Disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH

a. Grupo de Trabajo sobre los Aspectos Económicos de la Adopción
Internacional

Ya están disponibles los siguientes documentos:

Prel. Doc. No 8A of June 2024
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/af60d86d-e456-4b83-b11f-27ad99e354b7.pdf>
Report of the third meeting of the Working Group on the Financial Aspects
of Intercountry Adoption (June 2024) – versión en francés

Este documento se presentará en la reunión de 2025 del CAGP. Se facilitará
más información sobre el CAGP de 2025 próximamente.

b. Perfil de País para el Convenio de 1996

De conformidad con lo indicado en la Circular Específica N.º 49(24) del 9
de julio, ya está disponible el siguiente documento:

Prel. Doc. No 9 of July 2024 (primera versión revisada) 	Draft
Country Profile for the 1996 Child Protection Convention (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/855e4960-e8b5-4be0-92c9-c1aff3a5bba3.pdf>
versión con control cambios) / (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2fe04737-2800-45db-b28b-f5f51dcd9c2f.pdf>
versión limpia)

Los comentarios deberán enviarse en un documento aparte por correo
electrónico a la dirección  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. La fecha límite para ello es el viernes 13 de
septiembre de 2024 a las 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa Central).

En función de la cantidad y la naturaleza de los comentarios que se
reciban, el Grupo de Trabajo tal vez vuelva a reunirse el miércoles 2 y el
miércoles 23 de octubre de 2024 (de 13:00 a 17:00 (hora de verano de
Europa Central)). Las fechas definitivas se confirmarán antes del martes
17 de septiembre de 2024.

IV. Disponibles en el Portal Seguro de la HCCH

Revisión del Formulario Modelo Recomendado de Solicitud de Restitución y
nuevo Formulario Modelo Recomendado para las Solicitudes relativas al
Derecho de Visita (Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980)

Este documento se encuentra disponible en el Portal Seguro en “Reuniones
de Comisiones Especiales” y después en “Comisión Especial del Convenio
sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y del Convenio sobre Protección de
Niños de 1996”:

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of June 2024 	 Revised Request
for Return Recommend Model Form and new Request for Access Recommended
Model Form under the 1980 Child Abduction Convention (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcc83efb-1aae-4600-9a76-6180481c411c.pdf>
versión con control de cambios) / (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/62326ee1-7133-42b9-b349-6b17c3754a8d.pdf>
versión limpia)

Por medio de la Circular Específica N.º 43(24) se abrió un período de un
mes durante el cual se invita a los Miembros a aprobar la versión revisada
del Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de junio de 2024. Se invita a los Miembros a enviar
los comentarios y objeciones que puedan tener, en un nuevo documento Word,
a la dirección  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La
fecha límite para ello es jueves 11 de julio de 2024 a las 17:00 (hora de
verano de Europa Central). De no haber objeciones, el documento se
considerará aprobado.

V. Asuntos varios

Comisión Especial: Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970
y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

Del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, la CE sobre el funcionamiento de los
Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la
Justicia de 1980 se reunió en La Haya en formato híbrido y contó con la
asistencia de 260 participantes en total. Las CyR de la reunión se
colgarán en el sitio web de la HCCH próximamente.

LA HAYA, 9 de julio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros